1) Always put your jewelry on LAST. Hair products or make-up may damage the jewelry's finish and or sheen. You also don't want to risk your clothing getting caught in your jewelry or vice versa.
2) Remove jewelry before swimming.
3) It's best to store your jewelry in a cotton box and away from extreme temperatures.
4) Do not attempt to bend, force or alter jewelry in any way.
5) Do not immerse jewelry in jewelry cleaners.
6) Store jewelry in a safe area away from children because if beads are pulled loose they can pose a choking hazard.